Enjoy Delicious Chicken Malai Boti Recipe
Chicken Malai Boti recipe is a Pakistani bbq cuisine and no menu is complete without it. Chicken Malai Boti’s name reflects its ingredients as “Malai” (cream) is a key component for its preparation. There are many other chicken recipes like chicken schnitzel, chicken loaf, yogurt chicken roast, chicken lasagna, chicken cutlets and chicken pakora but chicken malai boti recipe is arguably the most creamy and tasty of them all. For the preparation, boneless chicken meat is cut into small cube-shaped pieces and is added with ginger and garlic paste and lemon juice, other essentials like coriander powder, pistachio powder, cream and cumin powder are also added. The barbecuing process takes no more than 30 minutes and it can also be baked in a microwave oven. This creamy recipe is often prepared at homes and served as a starter as well as restaurants and social gatherings etc. Chicken Malai Boti can be eaten with roti, naan and also with paratha or puri. It is served hot at festivals like bbq parties and mehndi functions. By following Howprices.com you can gain access to complete preparation method and detailed recipe of chicken malai boti in Urdu and much more.
Time = 30 Minutes
Serving = 4 Persons
Ingredients for Chicken Malai Boti
• Boneless Chicken 1 kg
• Green chilies 1 tbsp (grinned)
• Ginger garlic paste 1 tbsp
• White cumin 1 tsp
• All spice ½ tsp
• Coriander 1 tsp heaped
• White pepper ½ teaspoon
• Red pepper crushed 1 teaspoon
• Cream 2 tablespoons
• Yogurt 2 tablespoons
• Lemon juice tbsp
• Salt 1 tsp heaped
• Almonds 2 tablespoons
• butter or oil for brushing
Chicken Malai Boti Cooking Direction
1. Take a bowl and add chicken boneless cubes with ginger garlic paste, green chilies, white pepper, red pepper, white cumin, all spice, coriander, cream, yogurt, lemon juice, salt and almonds paste for 2 hours marination.
2. Put on skewers or you can cook on BBQ dish and BBQ until brown.
3. Brush with remaining marinade and BBQ for another 4-5 minutes.
4. Brushing with clarified butter or oil and more cook 1 or 2 minutes.
Your Delicious Malai Boti is Ready.